"" Running Rabbit: Bronchitis Again
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bronchitis Again

When I get sick it is usually the same ailment, infected sinus, that greenish goo. This time it also includes bronchitis with the coughing bring up the same goo.

I rested all day Sunday and things seemed so much better I had real hope that it would subside within a few days. But, after a full day's work Monday this morning it was back as strong as ever; I am going to the doctor later looking for an antibiotic.

I really need to get it cl;eared up in good order. My work has picked up for the first time since 2008; and my Dad is coming to town next week. I need to be in good shape for both.

As an aside, I ran out of flouoxetine last week, and haven't refilled the script yet. Not sure the reason, the cold, or the absence of medicine; but I have had the most entertaining dreams lately. In them I have thought of people I had not had in mind in years, and I watched as if in a movie theater as I careened through a myriad of implausible or enlightening situations. Very interesting, I wish I could record them for playback again and again.

Update: Made doctor appt. for yesterday, and, naturally woke feeling much better. I transcended the temptation to cancel and got the antibiotic I need to break this thing off. Doxycycline was the script, and right now you can get it for free from Publix. ("We are giving it away, we are dispensing it without charge, there's a difference." the Pharmacist at my local Publix answering my query about why they are giving it away, she didn't really answer my question; did she?) Good thing I stayed the course, worse again today, ten days of med. to get it fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.