"" Running Rabbit: The Kitty And The Bunny
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Kitty And The Bunny

I had a dream last night that I was given three cats. Two of them were easy to care for and quickly became at home with their new surroundings. The third, an orange brown little rascal never made eye contact and soon was not to be found. I busied myself laying out quarters for the dart game. Then a small white bunny appeared. It occurred to me that my sister, who had given me the kitties, was looking for their bunny. I went inside to phone her when I discovered all but three of my quarters were missing. This was quite puzzling. So, I began to look around for what happened to my quarters. Now the bunny and the orange brown kitty were together and they headed for a tree in the back yard. When I came upon the other side of the tree I found a hole at the base with the roots forming two shallow and adjoining open compartments. From the one on the left came the white bunny. From the one on the right came the orange brown kitty. And, as they stepped away I saw my quarters, there, among the nest of small roots and leaves covering the bottom of the right compartment. The orange brown kitty was a hoarder and had taken all of my quarters, including the three left behind before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.