"" Running Rabbit: Time For A National - Draw A Mohammad Cartoon Day?
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Time For A National - Draw A Mohammad Cartoon Day?

Consider it an homage to free speech, consider it a memorial to those killed today in Paris by Muslim extremists, but consider it a necessity for the future; the future belongs to the bold. Do not capitulate in the face of death threats, that sends the wrong message to these animals.

Non-Muslims are not bound be Muslim laws. We get to choose when we act with respect, and when we mock someone who is acting in an absurd manner.

Actually, with this publication, the first threat I will likely face is from my own President's misguided administration who will possibly blame me, proactively, for any future attacks from these inhuman creeps. Well, let me be clear, it is not my fault. Do not lock me up like you did that videographer who had nothing to do with Benghazi. Learn from me that we will not win their hearts and we will not get peace from them by giving them what they ask for; they are wrong in thought and action, it is our place in the world to set them right. It is not right for us to change to their whims out of fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.