"" Running Rabbit: And One Day He Made Football
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

And One Day He Made Football

This isn't my first foray into the wide world of websites. I served for a time as a contributing writer at a blog dedicated to one of my heroes, Abraham Lincoln. And, I created a website for my fantasy football group, an eleven year old league we call Gridiron Godz.

My passion for both sites waned; but my attachment to the GG League never has. Our need for a location where our various members could go to see the Rules we had agreed upon for the league was apparent, {it is a ten man league with team owners spread across the North American continent, as far north as Calgary, as far south as Naples, Florida, east to Baltimore and Rhode Island and, west to California}, so, I learned enough HTML to make it happen.

I retain the Godz site, though I have not maintained the data in recent years.

It serves it purpose though, as we have discovered that our original agreement has been sufficient for our needs. In fact, that we have been able to play off one simple set of rules for so long gives me reason to wonder why our Congress is constantly writing new laws, if you do it right once that is enough.

But, I stray from my purpose; Gridiron Godz drafts 9/8 @ 9pm EST and after that I'll be a fool for all of the NFL news that is given up. That is the only way to be competitive, be informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.