"" Running Rabbit: I Must Be Getting Stronger
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Must Be Getting Stronger

Our times have worn on me, worn me down. It sometimes seem that anything I calculate as sensible is under assault. I can't seem to care to make a buck these days, and I don't think my interest or effort is the problem or solution to my lack of production. I think our times are inhibiting everything contribution I would make.

And, yet, there have been brief glimpses that tell me I am going to get through this.

Reading this Joseph Rago piece makes me think it is someone(s) else that is the problem.

Eric Cantor seems to be in my same position.

"........an agent of change, and I don't know what that hope and change really was at this point. It's turned out to be something a lot different than what most people thought. But yes, we need to change and take the country away from President Obama."


I would add that it isn't just Obama's misconception that we must overcome; so many more Obamaesque creatures prowl our national landscape and must be reprogrammed if this country, and our sense of purpose and the ethos we remember can be reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.