"" Running Rabbit: Maybe He Should Be Known As Rand Singeberg The Way He Burned The O
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Maybe He Should Be Known As Rand Singeberg The Way He Burned The O

Inspired by the current President's habit of saying one thing and doing something else, Rand Simberg imitates:

I make no apologies for thinking that Harry Reid is the greatest statesman in history.

I make no apologies for making Paris Hilton famous.

I make no apologies for thinking that the president is reasonable, and the adult in the room.

I make no apologies for the assassination of the only president to have it almost as tough as Barack Obama: Abraham Lincoln.

I make no apologies for being unable to make fun of the president’s arrogance and pomposity.

I make no apologies for kicking Chuck Norris’s ass.

I make no apologies for having voted for Barack Obama.

I make no apologies for causing Hurricane Katrina.

I make no apologies for being Mary Queen of Scots.


Myself, I make no apology for marrying Morgan Fairchild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.