"" Running Rabbit: TAM
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

TAM

Now here's something completely improbable. A skeptics convention. Don't doubt its existence, or do, I'm not sure.

The Amazing Meeting.

Actually, in a quirky and obscure way, it sounds like fun.  If it turns out to be essentially a collection of ombudsmen for all things science and quasi-science it may be just the thing for our times. I'd be attending as an outsider, if I went. And, while I find myself sympathetic to the cause, I doubt that I would ever fit in.  However, if my net worth suddenly increased to where the money was not an issue, I would attend was all my curiosity turned on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.