"" Running Rabbit: Smart TV Is Not Having Any Effect
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Smart TV Is Not Having Any Effect

I finally broke down and bought a flat screen, even a "Smart" television, and spent the last two days asking acquaintances if they see any difference in me, so far there seems to be no increase in my smarts.

Sure, you are gagging on the crudeness of that joke now, but just wait, soon a prominent stand up comedian will be using that gag to great acclaim; and I will receive no credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.