"" Running Rabbit: Rushisms
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Rushisms

"If I had said what they say I said about slavery, I would be gone. Snerdley would have resigned on the spot. It's an outrageous slander. One of the things that I am proudest of this country is that we went to war with ourselves to end slavery. There is nobody I know in the whole population of this country who wishes to revive it or who defends it." -Rush

"If I'm controversial, it's because I say things everybody thinks but doesn't have the
guts to say. Political correctness is like a vise grip around all our throats." -Rush

"Rev. Sharpton wants to meet with the NFL commissioner to oppose my buying the Rams. This saddens and disappoints me. I know Sharpton. He's better than this. You know, I believe in freedom and second chances. I don't discriminate. I didn't judge his fitness to be in radio when he wanted to earn an honest living for once, given his role in the Tawana Brawley hoax." -Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.