"" Running Rabbit: The Singularity Is Near- A New Movie
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Singularity Is Near- A New Movie

The Singularity is a common matter of discussion in transhumanist circles. There is no clear definition, but usually the Singularity is meant as a future time when societal, scientific and economic change is so fast we cannot even imagine what will happen from our present perspective, and when humanity will become posthumanity.


Whatever is meant by The Singularity it is a term that I have found repeatedly on sites I visit. I always strain to understand. Now, we can see it and know it Hollywood style, in a movie. The Singularity Is Near is due out this year, and stars one of my favorite actors, Pauley Perrette.

It has been years since I blew my money going to a movie theater, this movie could be the film that brings me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.