"" Running Rabbit: It Prompted Me To Visit Taco Bell
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It Prompted Me To Visit Taco Bell

Taco Bell has been a late-night staple for me over the past decade, rarely do I visit it early in the day. But, this attack on their product's reputation caused me to eat there for dinner one evening this week.

Now, clever people that they are, the people at TC are using the attack as advertising. They had me before, it only took word of the attack for me to offer my five dollars of support, and here's betting that this ad campaign boosts their business above where it was before the attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.