"" Running Rabbit: My SB LV Prediction
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Monday, February 8, 2021

My SB LV Prediction

 So, I was prompted to think about the outcome of this year's Super Bowl when watching Fox and Friends Sunday morning. The hosts asked the audience to email in their predictions. Given that I don't watch Pro Football since the all the Un-American kneeling took hold, I wasn't of a mind to make a prediction until said prompting.

But, it took only a few seconds for the correct response. I emailed them, and Rush Limbaugh, my expectations.

I said the Tampa Bay team and their Trump supporting QB, Tom Brady, would amass a substantial lead going into to halftime yet would find themselves irrecoverably behind when they returned to the field for the second half.

I texted this scenario to a few of my golfing friends. One, a ninety one year old gentleman finally got the joke some four hours later. I hope you, the reader, don't need so much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.