"" Running Rabbit: Remembering the Day After The Music Died.
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Remembering the Day After The Music Died.

 I remember the day after. Our neighbor's daughter was out on the swing set inconsolable. We were visiting and her Father led me out there to help cheer her up. I didn't know who Holly was or what rock and roll music was at six, she was older than me and deeply affected by his loss. Clearly as he said it yesterday I remember Mr. Peters saying, "well you still have Fabian. right", he was trying his best but missed the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.