"" Running Rabbit: 38 Years After
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

38 Years After

Here is one of my favorite songs, ever.



I had occasion to find it as I searched for something to put up on my Fantasy Football league's home page. You see, I took the honors for high score this week and posting a video of my choice is all the thanks I get. Seriously, great league with a bunch of good guys; and this is a great song. The irony I have always seen in it is explained well by the following comment left below the YouTube presentation.

Possibly the only politically conservative song ever produced in this genre. It's power lies in its honesty and cynicism. That lead guitar and drums don't hurt none either.
-CrispinRobles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.