"" Running Rabbit: Greality
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Greality

A nickname for Greeley, Colorado. According to the authors at Urban Dictionary the town has been ruined by illegal immigration. I remember it from living there in the early 1970's. Then it was a quaint farming town where people still cruised the town square on Friday nights. Things change. I was back there about this time last year, just stopped for dinner on my way up to Estes Park. At night it was hard to see exactly what it looks like now, but I was able to walk around downtown, get a good meal and go on my way without any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.