"" Running Rabbit: One More Thing
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Monday, September 14, 2009

One More Thing

I cracked up a friend last night when I told him that I had considered buying a starter guitar but decided against the purchase when I remembered that, among other things, I have a stack of books I've never opened. The line that had Matthewski rolling with laughter went something like this; "I have a stack of books this high (hand hovers above counter about a foot) I've never read, I decided that I didn't need one more thing I wasn't going to do".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.