"" Running Rabbit: Jan E. Matzeliger
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jan E. Matzeliger

I thought I'd share this envelope, I found it while going through a box of old pictures. I don't remember how I acquired it, or when. But it spurred me to discover Mr. Matzeliger, a widely forgotten figure of importance, it seems.

Jan E. Matzeliger had an interesting, yet brief life. Imelda Marcos might have been a fan. On the other hand foot, she probably didn't care if the masses had shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.