"" Running Rabbit: A Woman Has The Right, Where Is Mine?
DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT A BLOG CAN EXIST WITHOUT TRAFFIC, AND PROOF THAT SUCH CONCEPT IS WORKABLE, IS IN THE WORKS HERE, AND SHALL CONTINUE ON IN OBSCURITY FOR PERPETUITY.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Woman Has The Right, Where Is Mine?

One familiar argument of the abortion promoters is that a its a woman's right to control her body. If such is the case, though I never fail to let it be known that killing babies is the actual outcome of abortion, then why don't I have the right to control my body as a man.

I am actually talking about the coming insistence on my purchasing health care which our current President jammed through when his Party controlled both Houses of Congress.

How can they take away my right to control my body that way? Would they subject women to a panel which would determine whether they should get an abortion? I sincerely doubt they would do so. Well, then why am I to being put before a panel to determine if I can get health care?

I'm seeing many parallels between the "rights" which the left insists on granting to a woman and the same freedoms they wish to remove from my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to reading them. Please visit Running Rabbit Roundup again soon.